1/22/2004

WoW! What a crazy couple of months I've gone through. Well, in our last episode, our hero (Me!) was given superhuman powers reminiscent to AquaMan's powers. So I went out to the ocean and dove right into the water. Man, I don't think you guys realize, but land is soooo over-rated. Think about it. The majority of the planet is made up of water. Do you know how much crap we're missing just because we breath oxygen? So I made a couple of friends while I was under the sea, and then, I saw something I thought I'd never see. A Mermaid! Not just any Mermaid...THE Little Mermaid. Yea man, I'm guessing the movie was a biography of her life, because there she was..in the flesh. So we hung out, met Sebastian, did some singing and next thing I know, she's pregnant and says I'm the father. That's bull because there is no way that I'd do it with a fish. So, for the past couple of months, I was dodging her. I became a fisherman in the south pacific. Until one day, while I was on the fishing boat, and I had caught something huge! It was the mermaid I'd been dodging. And she had her kid already. So I threw them back into the damn ocean, and gunned it for land. And that's why I'm here today to write into you again. So if anyone happens to go swimming and there is a mermaid asking for me, tell her I died. Yea..I died...and that..uh..she should..uh..die too.