6/12/2003

I signed up for the World's Strongest Man competition today...those guys could use me as toilet paper. Now if you all know me, you all know that I'm probably not the strongest person in the world. Or the brightest for that matter. Well, these two came into play when I signed up. I was at school and there were these two tables set up to sign up for stuff. One was for the World's Strongest Man, and the other was for some hippie crap like save the buffalo or some crap like that (I think it's because we're only using them for their wings, but their mighty tasty!) Anyways, the chick at the competition table was hotter than hot...she was actually giving off those waves that you usually see on the pavement when it's like 98 degrees outside, that's how hot this girl was. And the person who was taking up names for the buffalo had an honest to god hump on her/his back! And what also got me was that the competition table had ribs. Hot girls + Ribs = Slave! The date of the competition is on the 20th of June. The things I do for ribs...