6/06/2003

I woke up in the basement of a government building again tied to a chair with a single light shining above me. I hate when this happens. Everytime the Americans swear I have some information, they always kidnap me and ask me questions about the cuban government and the soviets and all that crap. Why can't they just call me on my cellie? It'll be so much easier and I'm sure the minutes won't count since it is the US Government. It's hard being a spy for Cuba...or should I say, a "supposed" spy. You might be asking yourself "Hey Daniel, if you were kidnapped, then how did you have time to write into your blog today?" Well my overweight friend, put down the cheeze-doodles and open them ears. While I was being interregated, I remembered that I had to write today, and so I told the government officials that I had to use a computer for my webblog, and they were more than happy to lend me a computer.......of course, I have to be supervised and my keystrokes are being logged. I just hope I get home before lunch time, last time this happened, I was gone for 3 days. It was well worth it though since we went to Chilli's on the final day to celebrate my being kidnapped and all. If you haven't tried the Molten from Chilli's, then you truly haven't lived. I highly recommend it. I didn't have that much of it though on the last day, I didn't realize those government officials haven't eaten in 3 days. They could have at least told me, I would have bought 2 Moltens then. It wouldn't have been a problem because we were paying from taxpayers money. Which reminds me, I hope you payed your taxes, cause when this is over I plan on going to Outback Steakhouse and ordering me some cheese fries and a nice steak!