6/11/2003

Alyssa Milano keeps on calling me man. I met her at a party at this hotel I used to work at and she asked me for my number. I swear to god, she calls me like once a day and I can't take it anymore. She always wants to talk about stupid shit too when all I want to know is how the hell Tony Danza is. Man, that show kicked ass. I never saw the first episode so I never understood why Tony was living with them. Was he really their nanny? Dang, that's racist man. The white man needing an Italian maid. Angela should have made her mom do all of the chores. What did Mona do anyway? Nothing! Just sit on her fat ass and make sexual comments to Tony. If that would have happened to me, I would have sued Mona for sexual harrassment and bought a nice big house next to theirs and invite many a women over and have sexy sexy parties to show them I don't need their stinking job! I'm Italian! You bunch of Fongules!